Human Academy Japanese Language School Header Image Human Academy Japanese Language School Header Image

Intensive Course - Class Lesson

Intensive course

Human Academy Japanese Language School gives me the opportunity to experience and be able to speak proper Japanese. I'm currently in class lesson elementary-level and I'm still working on it.
What I like in this school they have flexible schedule and terms, specially to a student like me who's very busy in outside school. HAJL have great teachers, they are organized! They sets high expectation and cares about all the students. I'm glad to be part of this school and hopefully I'll be one of the graduates in Human Academy Saga Campus. I've been here in Saga for quite some time and I can say life living in Saga City is easy to manage. Saga is also budget friendly, quiet, more convenient than big cities and no hassle. Saga took the great part of civilization during Meiji Revolution and Saga has made interesting history. Saga can offer so many historical places that you can visit in your spare time. I hope you will enjoy studying and living here in Saga. So come and join us and we're looking forward to meet you all.

Our class is so fun

I'm stay in saga 2 month. At first, i have no friends in saga. But our class is so fun and good, so now, i have so many friends in saga and this academy!, and the every teacher is so kind. So i'm very happy! Thank you HUMAN academy!