Huayang Academy for Language and Culture Header Image Huayang Academy for Language and Culture Header Image

Intensive Chinese Courses

Good place,Nice life

The city is so beautiful ,so clean and so quiet.The people is so kind and so friendly. The teacher at school is so helpful and so nice.I have a happy and great life .I enjoy every day life at school. By the way,I made a lots of friend at school ,they are from all of the word. we help each other and have fun together.

• The Campus

A great place to immerse Chinese language

i like the people there. They are very friendly and warm-hearted. The studying environment is fantastic.
What impressed me most was the tour and study program. They taught us in the morning and took us to do practice in the afternoon. Like cooking skills in the morning, cooking practice in the afternoon. I like touring the temple , ancient building there. And the accommodation was good.

A beautiful school

I m a student from Spain of Huayang school, it is a really beautiful school.
The teacher are friendly, professional and helpful.
I m satisfied with my teacher's teaching, she always give us chance to practice our Chinese, to encourage us to speak Chinese in class and outside of school We are so satisfied with our teachers and their teaching Also the school life in such warm , beautiful ,full of flowers and full of kind friends cicty is kind of enjoyable.