Help Teach Children in a Primary school in Trujillo, Peru
7-12 Month, Multiple Year, 3-6 Month, 2-4 Week, 1-2 Week
Passion for working with Children
No need to volunteer to speak Spanish
- Written materials pre-departure
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Language instruction
- Emergency evacuation services
Program Fees Include:
- use of wifi ,
- use of the kitchen (,dishes, silverware, pots, etc).
- use the gas stove, you can cook.
- use of refrigerator, microwave, etc.
- use of the gas stove, you can cook.
- Free Surf lessons.
- Free classes of sand boarding.
- Free classes of Spanish.
- Practice of sports such as: volleyball, basketball, soccer, etc.
- Free classes of Latin American dance (salsa , merengue, etc).
- Free consultation on travel themes (tours through the country) eg. Machu Picchu (Cuzco), Lineas de Nazca (Paracas), Mancora (Piura), Selva de Chachapoyas etc.
- We live close to the beach
- Free guided city tourist
- Discount in yoga center.
- Free admission to festivals, pubs, clubs, disco, etc.
- Free admission in rock and reggae concert.
- Free classes of dance Latin American
- Teach English in another country ( Peru )
- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Youth Development
All voluntarios are welcome, especially those who want to help us. The volunteers will be working in a school in Trujillo. Volunteers are native English speakers who will assist the Peruvian English teacher in help with pronunciation, grammar, and spelling. The volunteers will work 5 days a week, 4 to 5 hours per day. Classes take place either in a primary school, a college or our volunteers' house. The primary school teaches more than 300 children, who are between the ages of 5 and 12. During classes participants will be supported by the teacher or the coordinator of the organization. Typically the volunteers will give English classes, support recreational activities inside and outside the school, accompany the kids on their extra curricular activities such as swimming, painting, music, etc. At the heart of our organisation is the philosophy that we all have our own personal limits, but when we work together to help others we can do so much more.
17 to 35 years old
This Program is open to
European, American, Canadian and Australian Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- In-Person Interview Required
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is