Programs Coordinator - Awareness Campaign
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
* One who speaks and writes English
* Has commitment to stay for two or three months to experience Indian culture and gain relevant work experience to the fullest
* Has a keen interest in community development
* Good team worker
* Shows good initiative
* Willing to work in a new and challenging environment
Cost in US$:
- Written materials pre-departure
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Language instruction
- Medical services
Program Fees Include:
Cost Price Include the Following One Time Fees:
- Orientation and guidance throughout the volunteer stay.
- Volunteer kit, Heeals volunteer handbook, Heeals Volunteer T-Shirt, Orientation information and specific project information.
- Pre-arrival online briefing and coordination.
- One Airport pick-up and one drop-off.
- One Day Free Stay + 3 Meals + Welcome Drink.
- One Day Free Stay in Leh-Ladakh in our partner Organization Project in J&K region of India.
- Support in locating Onsite accommodation in the best and safest locality in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR region with the best amenities.
- Support to Heeals Safe Drinking Water and Sanitation Awareness Project & Education Support to Street Children
- Volunteer work with community in rural areas.
- Basic teaching materials and use of Computer/Internet.
- All material required for various activities during your volunteer work like color, pens, books, paper and toys (you may also wish to bring some resources with you).
- Certificate of service
- Video and books library; Board Games.
- Interactive orientation sessions, historical-, cultural- and language lessons
Accommodation charges are additional to the one time registration fees, all accommodation and meal are provided by the organization under the most competitive price.
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Computer Training
- Grassroots Organization
- Human Rights
- Social Work
- Volunteer Management
One basic requirement for a volunteer and intern is that he or she speaks and writes English. We recommend a minimum stay of two or three months, so you can experience Indian culture and gain relevant work experience to the fullest. We generally ask a minimum of a one to two months commitment, although we are happy to negotiate if your circumstances do not allow this length of time. We look for people, who have a keen interest in community development, good team worker, show good initiative, are open-minded and willing to work in a new and challenging environment.
This Program is open to
Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Guest House
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is