Volunteer in Romania with Children/Teens
CHECK BACK FOR 2016 WORK TEAM DATES
Volunteers only need to want to help children and the communities where they live.
No special skills are required and you do not need to speak Romanian.
Cost in US$:
- Travel while in host country
Program Fees Include:
* Ground transportation
* Limited sightseeing and cultural activities
* Airfare excluded and will be the responsibility of the work team member. Also excluded are costs for travel passport (valid passport required), travel insurance (highly recommended), excess baggage charges (if bringing more than your airline allows), personal items (such as film, email/phone charges, etc.) and any souvenir purchases.
- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- Disability Issues
- Health Care
- Public Health
- Street Children
A typical volunteer is interested in children and teens who have been brought up in orphanages or group homes and want to add something to their lives.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
- Guest House
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 4-5
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is