Occupational, Physical, & Speech Therapists in Haiti
3-6 Month, 7-12 Month, 1-2 Year
- International travel
Program Fees Include:
* Volunteer pays own tax-deductible air-travel expenses to and from Haiti.
* Once in Haiti we will pick you up at the airport and provide ground transportation as needed.
* Room and board are provided as well as a small stipend, dependent on length of stay, which is designed to reimburse for air travel.
Volunteer placement of spouse could be arranged dependent on skill set.
- Health Care
The typical volunteer is an open-minded, inquisitive, compassionate person who wants to broaden their view of the world.
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home