Beach cottages Beach cottages

Safari Field Guide Course in South Africa

I plan to join one of your own programmes next year

I had an overall positive experience during my stay in the country. Even though my course was not directly run by you (GVI) I still am full of support for you!!!! I plan to join one of your own programmes next year.

We've had an amazing time in South Africa

We've seen such beautiful things, so many animals, and we've learned so much, that was great! We've had a great teacher Brandon, who was very inspiring, and we all were so happy to meet everyone in the group, we've had an amazing time in South Africa. And of course, also very positive, I've passed for my exams and get a certificate Field Guide Fgasa level 1, and maybe I'll come back to work!

I like this kind of active holiday!

I like this kind of active holiday! My most positive experience during my stay in this program was the sleep our in Kruger Park, animal sightings and the inspiring guides there in South Africa and GVI.

My most positive experience was the whole course

My most positive experience was the whole course. Please bring back the Panomaratour, this is an amazing tour. But do not cancel one of the Kruger Trip, I suggest to skip one day of the First Aid training.

GVI did a great job

I really enjoyed learning about the wildlife in Southern Africa both in the classroom and especially in the field. It was great to see wild animals almost every day. GVI did a great job. All information provided before the program start was very helpful. Also booking was really easy. I was very disappointed about the management of the training provider "African adventure".

I liked the days inside the Kruger Park where we saw more animals

The place near the Kruger Park is wonderful : we can see a lot of animals and learn a lot. The teachers are very good, they try to share a lot of knowledge with us. I liked the days inside the Kruger Park where we saw more animals. We were in a campsite very comfortable and well equipped. And that was very good to hear lions or hyenas during the night while being safe in our beds!

Absolutely life-altering

Having the opportunity to be a part of one of the best national parks in the world was absolutely life altering. The vast knowledge and animal behavior experiences that I gained during my stay will remain with me forever.

Building a Bush Career

Bushwise Safari Guide Training Course offered through GVI is a learning experience like no other - where the "classroom" is the bush and the "lecturers" wear Khaki instead of a shirt and tie. The 6 month course, with optional 6 month work placement, is intense and challenging but worthwhile in the long run when you leave a confident, well trained FGASA Level 1 Guide, with a few extra tricks up your sleeve to give you the upper hand in the competitive guiding industry. Definitely a must-do for wanna-be guides!