Beach cottages Beach cottages

Lemon Shark and Turtle Conservation in the Seychelles

Curious about Curieuse

Having visited Curieuse through GVI, it completely changed my life. Waking up in our accommodation to the sound of sea birds and the waves crashing on the beach (approx 20 meters away!) was the most amazing wake up call. The surveys we carried out were always well organised by the staff and I really feel like I made a difference, along with the rest of the volunteer team I worked with.

I couldn't recommend GVI enough. All the hard work they carry out on Curieuse is really amazing and I'd love to go and visit another location they work at to see the other programs they offer!

Expanding my horizon

Expanding my horizon. Gaining more knowledge in marine science stuff. Meeting lifelong friends. Living on Curieuse. Fall asleep to the sound of the waves. They were all enjoyable.

The staff is absolutely amazing

The staff is absolutely amazing. On surveys they are patient and good at explaining. They are easy to talk to and you know they will listen to you if you need to talk about something. Everyone is good at their job and you feel safe on surveys. Have a very good impression of every one of the staff. Have nothing negative to say about them. They are excellent. They should just keep doing exactly what they are doing.