Greenheart Travel participant Greenheart Travel participant

Teach In South Korea with Greenheart Travel

EPIK teacher in Ulsan

Using a recruiter was a really great option for me. I wasn't sure I would be able to navigate the seemingly complicated application process for EPIK. One of the things that really appealed to me about Greenheart Travel was the fact that is essentially free support for an emotionally difficult and stressful situation. I would email GT often and get a response within a day or two at the most (barring the weekend). The terms I would use to describe using GT would be supportive, informative, and helpful. It is the perfect company to use for someone who may need a little hand-holding (like me!). My experience with GT has been really great and I would highly recommend the company to a friend. Actually, I already have! Thanks GT for making my experience as smooth as possible.

Teaching in Korea - great decision

Greenheart Travel made applying for the EPIK program so much easier. There is a lot of paperwork and things to organise while completing the application, I would have found it very difficult to get everything together without Kara and Sara's help. In Korea a month now and I love it, definitely a great a decision to come here and I would have never even thought about moving to Korea if it wasn't for Greenheart.

So far so good

The application process was tough, lots of paperwork and effort had to be put in....but it was most definitely worth it. Going through Greenheart made the whole process very easy. Sara and Kara were in charge of the application and they are fantastic at what they do. I've been in Korea over a week now and I have only good things to say; the people are amazing, the food is good and the country is beautiful.

I'm looking forward to a great year!