2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks
Start dates are year round for a 1 - 3 month program
- No previous teaching experience or certification is required.
- We are looking for participants who are open-minded and flexible
- At least 18 years old – retirees welcome!
- Be a native English speaker
- Must be a high school graduate – college students and graduates preferred
- Must have the ability to prepare a private tutoring lesson plan
- Be a citizen of the EU, USA, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa or Canada
- Be in good mental* and physical health
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
1 month: USD $1300 / 2 months: USD $1,420 / Please visit our website for more info on additional program lengths and pricing.
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Medical insurance
- In-country staff support
Room and board included in exchange for 15 hours/week of English lessons
- English Teaching
18 - 55+ years (retirees welcome!)
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African and Kiwi Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
Application Process Involves
- Online Application