Greenheart Travel participant Greenheart Travel participant

Summer Language Camp in Japan

Happy mom, happy daughter

Hayla (my daughter) has just back home from 3 weeks in Japan. She was very sad to leave because she had a WONDERFUL experience. No culture shock… No drama…just a great time! She loved her host parents especially her host mom who cooked with her, took her places, etc. They have formed quite a bond. They certainly set the bar quite high! She cried when she left Japan (she did NOT cry when she left USA!) and still misses it very much!

She loved Fukuoka and all that the experience offered. She kept herself very busy. I think the program did a great job with offering varied activities and excursions for the kids. I think she has a solid understanding of the culture, school, and exchange experience. She will definitely be returning to Japan….I don’t know if it will be a summer program or an exchange program for the full year. A huge thank you to Greenheart Travel for making this a great experience for all the kids including my daughter. I cannot recommend your program enough.

Amazing summer!

I had an absolutely great time! The host family was very nice and I enjoyed getting to know them and learning about their culture. On the weekends, the family took me to see Fukuoka tower, Ohori park, and Tenjin. They were very generous. I made a lot of good friends from around the world, and learned a lot of Japanese at the language school. The city was beautiful, and taking the train was very easy and convenient (although I did get lost once or twice!). This trip is definitely something that I'll remember for the rest of my life. Thank you so much to Greenheart Travel for coordinating with my family and helping me plan the trip, it was so great.