Greenheart Travel Header Image Greenheart Travel Header Image

Study Abroad in Italy with Greenheart Travel

• The School/Placement

• Pay and Benefits

• Teacher Support

I Have Recently Come Back From My Exchange...

I have recently come back from my exchange program in Asti, Italy for a semester. I wanted to let you all know how much that experience has changed my life and how much I appreciate all you did for me in making my dream of living in Italy a reality. The minute I started the process of applying I felt so welcomed by your program and I really felt that you all genuinely wanted to help me as much as possible to make my exchange experience the best it could be.

I can't even begin to tell you how much my semester in Asti, Italy means to me. Going there and becoming a part of a family on the other side of the world was such a beautiful experience that I will always treasure. I never refer to my Italian family as 'my host family' because we became more to each other than that. We became a real family and I feel so lucky that I now have another set of parents and new brothers and sisters. I miss them all every day and I think of them always. And of course there are all the friends I made as well. Every single person I met there was so compassionate and caring and I'm so happy I got to be part of their lives. I still keep in contact with so many of them and I miss them terribly.

Leaving all that behind was the most painful thing I've ever felt. Every day when I wake up I see the Italian flag hanging on my wall I think back to my life there and the unbelievable memories I made there because of all of you. So for that I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Not many people can say their jobs make dreams come true but you all can. Grazie mille per tutto.