Go TEFL Thailand Header Image Go TEFL Thailand Header Image

Go TEFL Thailand job + subsidised 120-hour TEFL course

• The School/Placement

• Pay and Benefits

• Teacher Support

Yes, I would definitely recommend!

I thought it was too good to be true, $600 for a TEFL certificate and job afterwards but Go TEFL were true to their word, there was no catch. After shopping around this program won hands down, basically they need teachers in Thailand for the less popular areas so they paid for our TEFL training, and it wasn't some mickey mouse course, we were put on a course that is accredited and backed by a university in the states, the training was first class and we were looked after, decent accommodation, fun field trips, great crowd and professional training. The job I was placed in is fine, for a first gig it's fine, and kind of fun being out in the provinces, experiencing the true Thailand. For two terms I can put up with it, certainly to get the training essentially for free. It's been no-brainer to be honest, everything sorted out for me from the moment I jetted in. If you plan to come to Thailand and teach, save yourself the hassle and apply for this program, salary is basically same as any other route.

• Modules & Web Content

• Job Assistance

• Course Structure

• Practical Experience

• Academic Support

Home Away from Home

The GoTEFL Training and Job Placement program is amazing! The course was really in depth, hands on and fun at the same time. I met some amazing people in the course who I learned a lot from as well. The cultural excursions were really helpful with getting to know Thai culture, seeing the beautiful scenery, and bonding with classmates. The placement program relieved the stress of finding a place to live and work as well as getting my work visa. Because everyone has been so helpful and accommodating, I feel right at home. I've gained some amazing friends, fun teaching experiences, and memories that will stay with me forever.

• Modules & Web Content

• Job Assistance

• Course Structure

• Practical Experience

• Academic Support

Empowering

My experience with the UniTEFL was wonderful. Peter was a fantastic teacher that really inspired me and made me feel comfortable in my learning environment. Sometimes I wish I could have taken the staff with me onto my next destination because their advice was always appreciated and helped me grow tremendously. Additionally, they are very considerate of personal situations and their professionalism means that they treat you more like a person than a paycheck.

• The School/Placement

• Pay and Benefits

• Teacher Support

UniTefl the start of your adventure

A great company with amazing staff. Always on hand to help with any issues and offer advice.
It can be tough moving abroad and the staff and people I have met through UniTefl have made it so easy.
The training is second to none, lots of great tips, techniques and advice as well as practical teaching practice to help you get settled in and relaxed, you get to use your training and get feedback throughout. You leave feeling prepared and proud of your achievements.
The tours are a great extra on the course and a fantastic experience.
The training centre, location and materials are all good. The training is well thought out and relevant.
The people I have met are amazing and a great support network once you start your teaching placement.
A great way to take the first step into teaching abroad, traveling solo and learning a new skill.