1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter
Please visit our website for more information
Volunteers need a motivation to work with animals, and should work with enthusiasm and flexibility. Volunteers must have a willingness to get dirty and work well in a team. Volunteers will need travel and medical insurance, as well as immunizations, and must be a minimum of 18 yrs.
- Environmental Studies
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
- Accommodation: Homestay with local families
- Food: 3 meals a day
- Orientation: Upon arrival
- Training: Pre-departure preparation and in-country orientation; comprehensive training program including lectures and field experience
- Support: local in-country team and 24 hour emergency support
- Supplies: Provided with a basic field kit; personal checklist provided upon registration
- Transportation: From meeting point to location
- Animal Welfare
- Veterinary Science
GoEco volunteers are people who are looking for an adventure travel experience. At Goeco our volunteers use the eco-travel opportunities to experience new countries and communities while also giving back to the world. They are the environmentally and socially conscious with a sense of adventure and desire to explore.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work