LeadAbroad Header Image LeadAbroad Header Image

Direct Greece 2016

I have no regrets about going on this trip! I made close friendships in such a short amount of time and learned so much about myself and the Greek culture. The classes and activities always kept my attention and left me thinking afterwards.

Highly recommend

Not as adventurous as some trips, but all in all, two of the best weeks I've experienced. The people and experiences were amazing and it was a really good time- the leaders really knew what they were doing and how to make us have a great time.

Fun study abroad alternative

I didn't have the time to spend all summer abroad, so the DIRECT program was a perfect way to experience Greece and meet other students. I had an amazing experience and hope to continue traveling with this program!

My review

This trip has been amazing thank u guys for all u do every event we have done has been once in a lifetime. I have changed as a person for the better and I can't wait to continue that when I get back to campus.

Greece Direct

This was my second trip with Global Lead. I am so happy I chose to travel across the world with you guys again :) This trip was so much fun and even when things didn't go exactly to plan, we all still had the best time. Such a great group of girls too! Thank you all so much for another trip of a lifetime!

Excellent

The trip was an eye opening experience into understanding how well you can relate to a group of strangers that hold the same sense of adventure. I would suggest going to this trip alone because you have so many opportunities to grow as an individual but also bond to the Go Global family.

Greece Direct

I had an overall phenomenal experience with GoGlobal and Greece Direct. Pierce and Kelsey did a great job of leading us on our trip and the other girls on the trip were awesome. There was a good balance between structured, planned events and free time.

Absolutely LOVED my experience

Absolutely LOVED my experience with Go Global! I had the time of my life and made friendships that will last a lifetime. I can't wait until next summer so I can go on Cape Town Lead 2016! I would recommend Go Global to every college student.

Global Lead Greece

The Global lead Greece program is the perfect combination of learning, service, and adventure. The service learning in Athens is such a special experience. The best part of this trip was the time we got to spend at the community center with the children. Even with a language barrier you will be shocked at how much you can impact their lives and how much they will impact yours. The time in Santorini is a once in a lifetime experience. Santorini is absolutely beautiful and even if an activity you want to do is not planned the Global LEAD team will do everything they can to help you plan it. The program directors really care about every students experience and does their absolute best to give students opportunities to experience the culture and adventure in Greece.

• The Adventure

Lead Abroad Direct Greece is awesome!

Direct Greece was one of my favorite experiences and I have no regrets going on the trip! The staff is awesome and very knowledgeable and the activities are incredible and allow you to explore so much of Greece in a very fun way! The lessons teach you so much about yourself and being a better person!

Carrie's review

I loved this trip so so so much. I think it was a great mix of free time and organized days, which made it possible to do pretty much everything we wanted. I would only suggest staying in Athens for a shorter amount of time and Santorini for longer.

Amazing experience

Would do it over and over again. Absolutely loved it. One of the few things that would make it better would be to stay in Santorini longer...it is beautiful and full of awesome things to do. Loved every bit of the trip.

• The Adventure

I love Greece & Go Global!

I had an amazing 2 weeks in Greece with the Go Global program. We had the perfect balance of structure and free time. The program directors were great and made my experience so amazing. It was so fun to enjoy the hustle and bustle of Athens for the first week and then to spend more time relaxing and exploring the beauty of Greece in Santorini.