LeadAbroad Header Image LeadAbroad Header Image

GO Rome

GoRome 2015

My 5 weeks abroad with GoRome was undoubtably the best experience of my life. The staff and teachers were so supportive, encouraging and inspirational. I heard studying abroad would be a fun experience, but it was more than that. I learned so much and grew a lot! I got to explore places I have never been with my 80+ new friends that I plan to keep up with for years to come. This is definitely something everyone should do at least once in their life.

My Rome Adventure

I encourage everyone to take this opportunity to GoGlobal. The staff was wonderful, the professors are extremely qualified and the friendships I made will last a lifetime. Rome was such a great place to be stationed and after the first week I already felt as if it was my home. One of my favorite things about this program was the opportunity to travel on the weekends to different places in Europe. So many activities were arranged for us during our time in Rome and really gave us the opportunity to get the full cultural experience of Italy. I will recommend this program to anyone out there who is looking to study abroad. It was truly a life changing experience.

Best 5 weeks of my life

Going abroad opened my eyes up to a new world. Global lead was everything I wanted and more. The city, the staff, the group of students, the food, and the culture were absolutely amazing. I respect andappreciate everything the program stands for and would love to continue my involvement.

Studying (Myself) Abroad

This study abroad experience not only opened the door to the world for me, but opened a door to a part of my soul that I never knew I possessed. I am forever grateful for every day spent with GoRome...

What A Study Abroad Should Be

Go Rome was an amazing study abroad program that provided a great balance of school and free time to explore the city of Rome. This program was not only a great way to receive college credit in 5 weeks, but also a great way to learn about yourself and others.

LeadAbroad rocks!!!

GO:Rome was exactly what I was looking for in a study abroad program and more. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to connect with, and the program allowed students to either be completely independent or to have a little more structure. Rome is an incredible place, and seeing it this way is an irreplaceable experience.

Go Rome or go home

Over the past 5 weeks I have shared unforgettable experiences with some of the most fun and like minded people that I have ever met. If I could do it all over again I would do it in a heartbeat. Crying as I'm typing this, don't make me leave Rome.

Amazing Program!

Go Global was an amazing study abroad program. We had a ton of free range to go and do wherever we want, but at the same time offered many optional and beneficial activities and resources. My time in Italy was one I will never forget, and Go Global taught me how to dive in and commit to connect.

Thank you Go Rome!!

I would highly recommend this program to anyone. For me, it was the staff and faculty that made the experience so enjoyable. Rome is an amazing city and through Go Rome was the best way to explore it.

GO Rome 2015

Overall, the experience on this trip has been amazing. I've learned so much more about myself than I expected and have met people from so many different places. The only thing that I would have changed about this experience is to have had a smaller group. I considered coming on this trip in 2014, and I wish I would have since the program size was half of the size this year. I think it would have been easier to get to know people and make stronger connections than what I have this year.