LeadAbroad Header Image LeadAbroad Header Image

Global LEAD Greece

Lead Abroad 2016

Best experience of my life!! Met so many great people, went to so many amazing places, and tried so many new things along the way! I wouldn't trade my experience with Lead Abroad for the world! I cannot wait to go back to school and convince other people to go!

The entire 4 weeks

This trip was the most amazing experience of my life. I would go back in a heart beat. The friendships I made will last a life time, and I feel as if I learned more about myself than I have in the last 20 years. I am blessed to have been able to go on this study abroad. I will never forget the four weeks I spent in Greece.

LEAD Greece 2016

This was the best experience ever! Honestly, we did so much in such a short amount of time that at times the days felt like forever but looking back I feel like it all went by in the blink of an eye. If you are looking to travel with friends or even with strangers and to grow as a person in leadership and values then this is the perfect trip. And how could I forget service week, honestly there really is no way to describe how I felt about service week other than it was so eye opening and engaging and something I most definitely will never forget. Don't just go... LEAD!

LeadAbroad

Lead Abroad is a great company that facilitates in amazing experiences abroad! I was nervous to go abroad without knowing any one but made great friends while I was there! The staff is awesome and makes you feel comfortable.

Lead Greece 2016

I had the best time ever on this program. I am so sad to go home because I don't want to leave this beautiful country and amazing people. I learned so much about myself and cannot wait to take it back with me.

My review

I loved the program. Pierce made it so fun and was so caring towards everyone. The planned activities were awesome but I liked how we had our own free time too. I wish we would cut out some of the time consuming activities in class that taught nothing.

My review

Loved the program. Super fun and really well organized. The staff is really happy and fun and wants to get to know you. They make sure everyone is having a good time all the time. They also plan really fun activities that help you learn a lot.

LEAD Greece

Great staff and wonderfully organized trip!! the classes are awesome and their is a good balance between classes, organized adventure, and free time.I love that we get to go to 3 different places around Greece!

What a time!

I wouldn't have traded this experience for anything. Our days were constantly filled with adventure, and although there is class time, really it just makes sure we are up early enough to make use of the rest of the day. The classes were fun and truly this program is something I recommend to anyone trying to go abroad. Although I was the only boy, I have no complaints, because c'mon, who doesn't want to be surrounded by 40 girls at all times.

Best four weeks of my life!

Going to Greece with Go Global was the best decision I have ever made. I left Greece knowing more about myself than I ever thought I would. You make the best friendships that will truly last a lifetime.

Unforgettable

Global LEAD Greece has impacted me in ways I did not know were possible. I am so grateful for the meaning relationships I gained with the staff and students. I am so thankful for the countless time this program pushed me out of my comfort zone. I learned more about myself, another culture, and am leaving with an improved mindset.

Greece Experience

Its a great way to explore a country while gaining great experience about travel and leadership. The academic team is extremely focused on having everyone succeed. And the lead team is very helpful in giving suggestions and keeping you safe.

Greece

I had the greatest experience of the GlobalLEAD trip. I came by myself so I was really nervous when I was on the plane here. I have made the best friendships I could have ever asked for on this trip. I am so thankful that I broke out of my comfort zone and came on this trip. I feel the leadership course taught me so much about myself. I loved our service week. It was one of my favorite parts of the trip. I thought the athens portion of the trip was by far the best. I had a great time!!

Most amazing trip ever

this trip was everything I hoped for and more. I could not have pictured a better trip. From the academics to the adventures to the administration....this trip was amazing. Pierce, taylor, and Kelsey made this trip so special and enjoyable! And everything was so well planned.

Go global

Go global has been the best experience of my life. It has truly changed me as a person and I can now confidently say that I am a leader. I cannot wait to go home and share my experiences with all of my friends and spread the word about go global!

Excellent experience!!

This month was one of the best months of my life! I really don't have a negative word to say about it. I am so thankful to Global LEAD for pulling me out of my comfort zone and allowing me to meet so many amazing people.

Review

This trip has been one of the greatest decisions I've ever made. It has made me evaluate myself on a deeper level and truly find out who I am. I thought the group was amazing and the staff was even better. The leaders were such role models and have inspired me to strive to be the best person I'm capable of. I thought the schedule was filled with exciting adventures and life changing experiences. The only thing I would change was the hotel choice in Santorini. I thought it was in not the best area and wasn't as great of quality as our money could have paid for. I still enjoyed every minute of it though. I thoroughly enjoyed all the lessons and the sequence they were taught. I've adapted to living in Greece with all these wonderful people and it will be really hard to leave.

Global Lead

This has been the greatest month of my life. Pierce and Kelsey are incredible, I have made the best friends I have ever had in my entire life. I don't want to go home at all I am so sad. The things that I learned from the courses I saw play out in the things that we did. I am scared to go home, because I feel so confident and a million percent me here. But I am hoping and praying that the relationships I have established here are support enough to keep me growing at home.

Go global!

Wonderful and emotional experience. I got to know other people and myself better than I ever have before. This was an experience that will let me continue to connect and get to know other people on a whole new level.

GREECE

this was a trip of a life time. I learned so much about myself and met so many new people. I loved expierencing culture and learning part of the language. The amount of meaningful relationship I have is truly amazing. All thanks to global lead

Go Global evaluation

I thought I would never have the experiences I have had while on this trip. Throughout my time spent here I have truly grown as a person and I am able to look have a new perspective on situations that happen in my life.

LOVE my Global Lead Summer

Global LEAD gave me one of the best and most adventurous summers of a lifetime! Loved the students, staff, and the program! I loved the hands on learning and how the staff connected with all of the students! Cannot wait to reunite next summer!

Don't Just Go...

This trip was truly the trip of a lifetime. I was able to see and interact with a whole new culture, surrounded by 73 new friends I never knew I needed! I learned so much about myself and others around me. I would honestly recommend a Global LEAD trip to everyone I know. Greece and Global LEAD, you forever have part of my heart. Don't just go...Go Global!

LEAD Greece 2015

This trip was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I am so grateful I got to experience a program as special as LEAD Greece. The entire four weeks spent traveling around Athens, Santorini, and Crete were full of cultural immersion and new adventures. A piece of my heart will be in Greece for the rest of my life thanks to this amazing program.

Greece

I loved every moment. I thought that everything we learned in class was very beneficial and I'll be able to apply it to the real world. My only complaint is that my room didn't have air conditioning in santorini, and it was so hot and it was hard ever cool down while we were there.