LeadAbroad Header Image LeadAbroad Header Image

Global LEAD Cape Town

Lead Cape Town

Cape Town was an experience of a lifetime! I couldn't have imagined a better place, better people, or better staff to have shared this experience. The bonds that I formed will be lifelong and I'm grateful for Lead Abroad. This was truly a summer to remember!

Trip of a lifetime

Applying the day that I did to go to South Africa I did not think that I would come back from this trip having the best five weeks of my life. Going to Cape Town, South Africa with 90 plus kids was the best decision I have ever made in my life. I made memories that will last a lifetime. I made so many real friendships, learned so much about the history and culture, pushed myself out of my comfort zone many of times and truly found myself. I have learned to be more authentic in relationships and couldn't be more thankful for this amazing opportunity.

I love LeadAbroad

I had such an amazing time in Cape Town and I have missed it every second since I have been back. I loved meeting new people from all over the place that quickly became my best friends. Everything was put together very well. I gave academics a seven because I felt that somethings were slightly repetitive and took away from learning more materials.

Lead Cape Town

The experience I had with LeadAbroad on their Lead Cape Town 2016 trip was absolutely unforgettable. The location is amazing with endless opportunities and immense culture. The LeadAbroad staff are all genuine people, many of whom were once students, that are easy to relate with, always willing to help, and focused on making sure you have an incredible experience.

Choose LeadAbroad!

It was the most amazing 5 weeks of my life, the staff and all of the other students were like a family at the end of the trip. I felt safe and cared about, they prepared us for every possible situation that could happen while abroad.

LeadAbroad Cape Town

Such an amazing program!!! Highly recommend to anyone looking to travel during the summer while escaping the heat and also discovery more about yourself. Perfect for a college student looking for an adventure.

Cape Town

Choosing to go on this program was the best decision that I have ever made. Not only were the adventures that were available in South Africa incredible, but I learned so much more about leadership and the culture than I ever thought I would. We were truly immersed and welcomed with open arms. The LeadAbroad staff with us were second to none and the friendships I made are lifelong. I would go back in a heartbeat.

I had the best time because of the staff

All staff was amazing. I couldn't have felt comfortable on this program without the genuine staff members that care about each and every student. Thanks Kelsey, Joanna, Dr. Teel, Ilya, Ish, Claire, Scott, & Norma!

Would do it again in a heartbeat

It is difficult to explain how one might truly benefit and enjoy their experience abroad through LeadAbroad, because there just simply is not anything like it. You will grows in ways that you didn't know you could grow, and meet many awesome people in doing so. Highly recommended.

I miss you Cape Town!!!

By far one of the most amazing five weeks of my entire life. I am so thankful for LeadAbroad and their amazing staff for all they did both prior to our arrival and while we were in Cape Town. Each and every one of them was spectacular and always so energetic and positive about everything we were doing. The staff and all 91 other students on the trip have forever changed my life. My Cape Town experience would have been nothing without them, and I miss them all dearly. Cape Town will always have my heart, but so will my entire LeadAbroad family. If you are wanting to study abroad but not wanting to go for a full semester, I highly recommend LeadAbroad. Amazing staff, incredible locations and an unforgettable experience. Thank you for changing my life and opening my eyes to this incredible world. Be mindful, be happy and of course, don't just go... lead.

LOVED IT

ABSOLUTELY NO WORDS!!!!!! My experience doing the Lead Cape Town program was exactly what I needed. I got to do so much in 5 weeks that most people can't even do in a life time. The classes were awesome and so interesting. 20/10- hands down!!!

Choosing LeadAbroad will be the best decision you ever make!

This program is amazing. The staff are amazing, the students that come on the trip are amazing, and the people and culture of Cape Town are amazing. I felt so lucky to be apart of the LeadAbroad family!

I love LeadAbroad

This was the best summer of my life. I learned so much about myself, leadership and the South African culture. I loved the staff and made life long friendships. The classes were amazing! I loved being able to serve at Sir Lowrys cross and learn so much from my house mom. I think this is the best study abroad program I could have ever been apart of.

LeadAbroad was an AMAZING experience

This was one of the best experiences in my lifetime. I learned so much about myself, the history of South Africa, how to be a leader and what to look for in the future. Also, met the greatest people in the world. I would go again a million times.

leadabroadlife

This program transformed my life and my perspective on the world. It is a unique program located in one of the most beautiful places in the world. There is nothing like it and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to go.

I don't know what this means

I had an incredible time at lead Cape Town this summer! I made amazing friendships and learned life long lessons that will stick with me forever. This program inspired me to change my major to something more related to traveling and learning about other cultures. I cannot say enough positive things about lead abroad! It's amazing!

Amazing Cape Town, amazing LeadAbroad

It's hard to imagine having a bad time in Cape Town. The weather is so nice, the views are unreal and the adventures are epic. But Lead Abroad goes above and beyond with everything they do. The classwork was actually interesting and I learned way more than I ever could have learned in some classroom. The Lead Abroad staff immediately became our friends and not just our teachers and interns. The whole program is designed very well and I wish I could go back and relive it all over again.

If you're major won't let you go for a summer go LeadAbroad for the summer

As an Accounting Major I couldn't take a semester off, but LeadAbroad has been able to give me a study abroad experience without getting behind in my degree and giving me the best summers yet. Don't Just Go...Lead!

The Best!!

This program was amazing!! Best 5 weeks ever!! The lessons learned, friendships made, and experiences are unforgettable. I was so nervous coming in without any super close friends, but the staff is so great and the students are so welcoming that soon I felt right at home!

Wonderful

This trip was a perfect balance of studying and exploration. Between adventure week and service week there are countless opportunities to know yourself better. it is impossible to leave this trip without knowing more about yourself.

The best decision I've ever made

Going on Global LEAD Cape Town was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Before the trip I was pretty hesitant about going because it's a large chunk of your summer and I didn't know anyone else going. Going on this trip I have come to learn that I was completely mistaken. This has without a doubt been the most life changing experience I have ever had. I have learned more about the world, cultures, people, and myself in the past 5 weeks then I have my entire life. The memories I have made in Cape Town will last a lifetime and I couldn't feel more grateful for all the people that made it happen.

over all review

Honestly it is one of the best experiences of my life. Global Lead gave me tools that I can use for the rest of my life. if wasn't just about academics if was about so much more. I love the family they have created for us.

Cape Town 2015

I had a great time on my GoGlobal trip to Capetown, South Africa! We stayed in apartments connected to a hotel on the beach! The staff is amazing a super helpful! I would absolutely recommend the trip to someone looking to study abroad, especially if you haven't traveled much before!

Experience of the Trip

Overall this experience has truly changed my life. I came here not really knowing anyone or what to expect and I am so lucky and blessed to have had the opportunity to meet so many amazing people (including the staff). My favorite parts of the trip include the classes because they are so applicable to life. I also am glad that I dove into everything we did with an open mind.

Global Lead

GREAT PROGRAM!!! highly recommend. Go Global experiences is such a life changing experience which includes students from all over the country. The program has every aspect including adventure, service, culture, and leadership exploration. This program is unlike any other and is definitely worth going on!