China: Beijing, Chengdu, Dunhuang and 16 other cities
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year, May Term, Spring Break
The GAC Internship program can start at any date.
* Fluency in English
* University student or graduate
* Major in a related field, and an interest in Chinese culture
* Openness to self-development and learning new things
* Open minded and ready to take on new challenges
Cost in US$:
Price start from US$1,580, depending on the program type and length, please contact us for more info.
Program Fees Include:
1. Internship Placement (Guaranteed)
2. Housing (Private bedroom in shared apartment or Home Stay with a host family)
3. Chinese Classes with other participants from all over the world
4. Mentoring (regularly follow up with the senior leader through performance appraisal and feedback)
5. Business/Networking events.
6. Entrepreneurial Training
7. Visa Documentation (Eligible for doing internship)
8. Activities and sightseeing in chosen city.
9. Welcome pack (Includes: Airport pick up, phone, sim card and city map)
10. 20% of GAC Internship in China program participants got Permanent Job offer after they finish the program.
The stipend can cover your daily cost and you can save some pocket money as well.
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, Kiwi, British and Irish Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 20
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Job and Internship Network