Go Abroad China participants Go Abroad China participants

Learn Chinese in China’s Top Universities

First time to travel abroad

China is always an attractive place to me. Fortunately, after I graduated from the university, I have the chance to decide my life. Before my travelling, I did a lot of research and then Go Abroad China came to my final decision. After I contact them, they gave me lots of useful information for me to check before arrival. They made the research, preparation, transition, and experience abroad easy and smooth. They provided all of the necessary details and logistics of going to a different country, as well as a great network of support all throughout the process. I was especially appreciating the transition and effort that Go Abroad China provided.
But to explore a different country for the first time, you really need to be brave. Once arrived at one of the fastest developing country, I was really excited but worried and I don’t know what would happen next. Fortunately, Miss Zoe from Go Abroad China arranged everything for me. Anyway, everything is smooth, I really appreciate their help.
When I first walked in my study university, I felt totally different from western universities. The school looks like having a long history but also modern. The teachers and students are all very friendly. I like this school very much. my Chinese speaking is improved significantly in a short time.
Anyway I had a very wonderful life in China. This experience makes me know better of Chinese culture and Chinese people. I hope I will have the chance to come back one day again.

• The Campus

Unforgetable Chinese Study Experience in China with Go Abroad China

This time last year, all I knew was that I wanted to study abroad. I had no idea which program to choose, so I began my search by looking at websites such as this. Thankfully, I was convinced by a review on a website much like this one. I am now hoping to do the same for someone else. I honestly don't know how I could have had a more worthwhile or life changing experience through a different program. It was the perfect amount of supervision with the staff and freedom with my peers. I had so much fun taking in the culture and history that I could while still feeling safe and secure. My apartment in Beijing was literally five steps away from Beijing Language and Culture University. I'm actually half-wishing I wasn't writing this review right now because it's making me upset that I can't go back.
First of all, the apartments are AMAZING! I was prepared to be living in a tiny one-room apartment with six other girls, but they are very spacious with many rooms, a living room, fully equipped kitchen, and two bathrooms! We had absolutely no problems. We were also in a building with other Chinese neighbors which really helped assimilate you to the environment.
Our class was SO much fun! It wasn't too challenging. We got to listen to music in class, it was so relaxing and I learned so much!
The food is AMAZING (OF COURSE)! Beijing Roast Duck is a must. Everywhere else is equally delicious, of course. I also felt very safe in Beijng. There were a couple of times when my roommates would leave our doors unlocked at the apartment, but nothing was ever stolen.
Overall, I couldn't have done it without the Go Abroad China advisor Miss Ada. I loved going on all of the excursions each weekend (Great Wall, Tian’an Men, and Forbidden City) and I loved talking to Miss Ada. She was so nice and hilarious. It's a life changing experience: once you're home all you want to do it go back. I encourage you to Choose Go Abroad China if you are still hesitating and guarantee that you can't go wrong with Go Abroad China! I wouldn't trade the memories or friendships for anything.