Go Abroad China participants Go Abroad China participants

Intensive Chinese in GAC's Small Group Program

• The Campus

Small class Chinese program in Beijing

I studied Chinese in high school before for around 3 years but I still consider myself as a beginner. I was in Beijing for just a month but I feel like from the lessons that I had, my confidence has definitely gotten better; I studied with people who had a higher level than me, but then others seemed a bit more behind than me. In class, we usually poke Chinese with each other, in the beginning it was a little frustrating because I couldn't understand some people very well, but with time it really got better and I got more comfortable.

With time, my comprehension also got better. I began understanding my teacher more clearly and classes were great.

I was in Beijing the entire time and enjoyed it. I still think its an odd city, it has both old and new, beautiful and ugly, open and closed. I enjoyed karaoke during the weekends, talking to taxi drivers in Chinese whenever I took a cab, visiting the Great Wall, going out to eat hotpot, which is very famous in Beijing.

I am happy with the service I got from Go Abroad China, I searched for a long time looking for an affordable program that I could join for a short time and they were able to help me.

how I improved my Chinese writing and speaking skills

I have to admit when I first came to China everything seemed so unfamiliar to me, Chinese culture is a bit different compared to western culture. I came to china for 1 year internship program. I couldn't speak,read nor write in Chinese. I had to ask for assistance from Go Abroad China to place me in small class mandarin program.
Go Abroad China arranged an appropriate course structure and gave me advice as needed. I was placed in a class of 4 students ( All foreigners) and 2 Chinese instructors. I really enjoyed learning Chinese this way. I have to tell you this, small classes are advantageous, there is close interaction between the language instructor and the students, communication is better and learning is faster and more interesting. Within two months I was capable of writing a lot of Chinese characters, I could read and speak a better Chinese.
Thank you Go Abroad China.!