China: Beijing, Chengdu, Ganzhou and 14 other cities
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year, May Term, Spring Break
The GAC China Internship Program can start at any time.
* Fluency in English
* University student or graduate
* Major in a related field, and an interest in Chinese culture
* Openness to self-development and learning new things
* Open minded and ready to take on new challenges
- Chemical Engineering
- Health Administration
- Health Sciences
- Physical Therapy
Cost in US$:
The China internship program price start from USD 1,580, depending on the program type and length, pleas contact us for more details.
Program Fees Include:
* A professional internship in China with an English speaking supervisor
* High quality accommodation in the centre of each city (large international apart-hotel)
* Business visa fees & processing through our local Sydney office
* Pre-departure assistance
* Airport pickup upon arrival
* Welcome pack- prepaid Sim card, Travel card, city guide, and a welcome banquet.
* Chinese business etiquette and culture training
* Twice-weekly Mandarin lessons- basic and intermediate
* 24/7 support and guidance from our global offices
* Social activities & networking event Charity weekend
* Membership of the exclusive CRCC Asia Alumni Network
Stipend can cover your daily cost in china and you can save some pocket money.
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, Kiwi, British and Irish Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 20
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Job and Internship Network