China: Beijing, Ganzhou, Guangzhou and 8 other cities
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year, May Term, Spring Break
The GAC Internship Program start at any date.
- Animal Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Studies
- Health Administration
- Health Sciences
- Library & Information Science
- Public Administration & Government
- Social Sciences
- Sustainable Development
Cost in US$:
The price start from USD 1,580, depending on the program type and length. Please contact us for more info.
Program Fees Include:
- Internship Placement (Guaranteed)
- Housing (Private bedroom in shared apartment or Home Stay with a host family)
- Chinese Classes with other participants from all over the world
- Mentoring (regularly follow up with the senior leader through performance appraisal and feedback)
- Business/Networking events.
- Entrepreneurial Training
- Visa Documentation (Eligible for doing internship)
- Activities and sightseeing in chosen city.
- Welcome pack (Includes: Airport pick up, phone, sim card and city map)
- 20% of GAC Internship in China program participants got Permanent Job offer after they finish the program.
Stipend can cover your daily cost and save some pocket money.
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, Kiwi, British and Irish Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 20
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Job and Internship Network