Internships in New Zealand

Location

New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin and 11 other cities

Description

Complete an internship in Australia or New Zealand through GlobaLinks Learning Abroad. Your Internship abroad is all about you! GlobaLinks Learning Abroad is here to assist you in your path of discovery throughout the study abroad experience. We design our programs so that our local and overseas staff are available 24 hours a day to support you in health and safety matters and are also key in enhancing your study abroad experience. Through our planned activities and resident directors’ personal recommendations for activities you can undertake while abroad, you will be directed on a path of personal, academic, cultural, social, and professional discovery. This team, which supports you throughout your experience, will ensure that you have the most fulfilling experience possible – one that is unique to you! So…. What Will You Discover?

International internships in Australia and New Zealand provide professional experience beyond many domestic opportunities because companies are smaller and thus interns are exposed to a wider variety of job duties. Internships are the ultimate way to immerse yourself into a culture. These opportunities offer the best way to connect the theories you learn in the classroom to their practice in the field.

We offer internships with or without credit in every field of study and gives 24/7 on-site support including a group orientation upon arrival in country. We custom build internship placements to meet participants needs, and bring our experience to ensure a great internship experience.

We have had over 200 internship placements in the past in every field and we continue to add new placements. If none of those internships matches what you are looking for, just let us know and we will go find one that does. During the application process, you would write a cover letter detailing what kind of company you would like to work for and the kind of job tasks you are looking for. We will then send that to our staff overseas and they will take it to a number of companies to find the best fit for you.

Highlights

* Guaranteed Prearranged Housing
* Bridging Cultures Orientation in country
* Global Citizens Development
* Global Identity Course Available
* enCompass Alumni Program

10 Overall Experience

A Sweet As Internship

My first internship was in Auckland, New Zealand with the Marketing department at AUT University-Health and Sciences. I was so nervous not only because this was my first internship but also because I was across the world in a country with a different culture and different work ethics. But after the five months, it was the best experience of my life that I still talk about today. With my internship I was able to grow professionally, academically and personally. I woke up excited to go into the office and work with the team. A year later, I still am in contact with my boss and use the skills I learned during my time in New Zealand. Thank you Globalinks for this awesome opportunity.