You can get your degree at the University of Sydney with GlobaLinks Learning Abroad. Your study abroad experience is all about you!
Sydney is Australia's most exciting city. The suburbs of Glebe and Newtown, next to the main campus, are centres of student life - full of trendy shops and cafes offering food of all types.
The University of Sydney, founded in 1850, is Australia's first university. Over the past 150 years, the University has built an international reputation for its outstanding teaching and as a center of research excellence. It is one of the largest universities in Australia, with over 47,000 students, including 9,000 international students from more than 100 different countries. The University of Sydney has a worldwide reputation for high-quality teaching, and is consistently ranked amongst the top universities in the Asia-Pacific.
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad assists students with degree abroad opportunities at more than 35 universities in Australia, New Zealand and the U.K. We have been appointed by the universities to provide FREE services, including application and pre-departure assistance, in order to prepare you for a degree program abroad. With more than 20 years of experience sending students abroad, we can easily refer you to the information and materials necessary for applying to study at any of our university partners. Enrollment is ultimately determined by each institution.
Five Reasons to Apply Through GlobaLinks Learning Abroad:
1. Waived application fee at a large number of our university partners and only one set of official documents required regardless of the number of applications you lodge, saving you time and money
2. Free application, enrollment and pre-departure services
3. Invitations to meet with university representatives
4. Full-time support staff abroad
5. More universities to choose from than any other university representative
* Member of the Group of 8 (a group of Australia's major research universities).
* 1 of only 3 Australian members of the Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU), a group of prestigious universities with members from Asia, the United States and South America.
* Key member of the Academic Consortium 21, which encourages global cooperation for the benefit of higher education and world and regional society.
* Accredited by AACSB - Business, AACSB - Accounting, and EQUIS - Business.
* The University of Sydney figures prominently in global rankings, #38 in the world (THE 2011).