You can get your degree at the University of Otago with GlobaLinks Learning Abroad. Your study abroad experience is all about you!
Dunedin, the principal city offers students the best of worlds. It has all the facilities, entertainment and variety of a large city, but small enough to be friendly, intimate and uncrowded.
Otago is a comprehensive university offering courses in business, education, liberal studies, languages, social sciences, Mori and Indigenous studies, performing arts, natural and physical sciences, and health sciences. It is New Zealands oldest university, established in 1869.
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad assists students with degree abroad opportunities at more than 35 universities in Australia, New Zealand and the U.K. We have been appointed by the universities to provide FREE services, including application and pre-departure assistance, in order to prepare you for a degree program abroad. With more than 20 years of experience sending students abroad, we can easily refer you to the information and materials necessary for applying to study at any of our university partners. Enrollment is ultimately determined by each institution.
Five Reasons to Apply Through GlobaLinks Learning Abroad:
1. Waived application fee at a large number of our university partners and only one set of official documents required regardless of the number of applications you lodge, saving you time and money
2. Free application, enrollment and pre-departure services
3. Invitations to meet with university representatives
4. Full-time support staff abroad
5. More universities to choose from than any other university representative
* Accredited by AACSB-Business and EQUIS-Business
* Ranked in the Top 150 universities in the world by the 2012 QS Ranking of World Universities.
* Otago is one of those rare universities in the world where the main activity of its host city, Dunedin, is education.