GlobaLinks Learning Abroadhttp://www.degreesoverseas.com/search/prog...
12050 N Pecos Street, Suite 320 Westminster, CO 80234 United States
You can get your degree at Swinburne University with GlobaLinks Learning Abroad, formerly known as AustraLearn. Your study abroad experience is all about you!
Swinburne is a responsive and student-centered institution. Swinburne offers courses in areas as diverse as engineering, business, design and biotechnology. Its strong vocational emphasis means that courses are practical and provide students with real outcomes and industry links. Swinburne is a research leader in advanced areas ranging from social sciences and manufacturing to microphotonics and astrophysics, and is ranked in the Top 10 for Australian Research Council discovery grants for research universities. Swinburne is entrepreneurial, cutting-edge and innovative, offering industry-relevant courses and a personalized experience. Above all, we are International, with over 7000 international students from over 100 countries.
At Swinburne, youll have the opportunity to study alongside local and international students, with access to the facilities and services provided to all Swinburne students.
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad assists students with degree abroad opportunities at more than 35 universities in Australia, New Zealand and the U.K. We have been appointed by the universities to provide FREE services, including application and pre-departure assistance, in order to prepare you for a degree program abroad. With more than 20 years of experience sending students abroad, we can easily refer you to the information and materials necessary for applying to study at any of our university partners. Enrollment is ultimately determined by each institution.
Five Reasons to Apply Through GlobaLinks Learning Abroad:
1. Waived application fee at a large number of our university partners and only one set of official documents required regardless of the number of applications you lodge, saving you time and money
2. Free application, enrollment and pre-departure services
3. Invitations to meet with university representatives
4. Full-time support staff abroad
5. More universities to choose from than any other university representative
Known to many as the "Land Down Under", Australia's biggest attraction is its natural beauty. The sixth largest country in the world, Australia is nearly the same size as the continental United States and home to 20 million people. Australia is well known for its varied landscapes from the red deserts of the Outback to the white sand beaches that surround nearly the entire continent.
* Swinburnes programs are outstanding and offer real world, relevant learning in a creative environment.
* Consistently ranked number one in Melbourne for teaching quality and graduate satisfaction.
* Swinburne collaborates with industry in the commercialisation of major research projects, delivering customised training to more than 170 businesses and organisations.
Varies by program
American and Canadian Participants.
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad has over 20 years of experience working within the field of international education serving both students and advisors throughout North America. As a leader in the field known for high-quality, full service programs with excellent value, GlobaLinks Learning Abroad can help you achieve your education abroad program goals.