Global Works - Travel with Purposehttp://www.globalworkstravel.com
2342 Broadway Boulder, CO 80304 United States
Argentina; Australia; China; Costa Rica; Ecuador; Fiji; France; Mexico; New Zealand; Nicaragua; Panama; Peru; Spain
Length of Position
2 - 6 weeks during June, July & Aug.
Global Works is a community service, language learning, & adventure travel program for high school students with programs in: Puerto Rico, Spain, Costa Rica, Ecuador, France, Fiji Islands, Argentina, Peru, New Zealand, Australia, China, Brazil, Nepal, Botswana, South Africa, Nicaragua and Panama.
Visit unique locations, create lasting friendships within the group and communities we visit, assist in meaningful community service work, experience the adventures of a lifetime.
Benefits for leadership positions also include:
* Salary and living expenses (USD 2,000 base salary for 4-week program)
* All travel expenses paid
* Travel and work with teens in exciting locations!
* Must be at least 23 years of age
* Must have high degree of Spanish or French proficiency (for most programs)
* Experience working and traveling with high school students
* Experience leading activities and/or teaching
* Interest in cultural exchange and sustainable tourism
* Good communication & organization skills
* Minimum of Standard First Aid/ CPR required; Water Safety, WFA, or WFA highly recommended
* Attend staff training in Colorado over Memorial Day Weekend
Salary and living expenses (USD 2,000 base salary for 4-week program) All travel expenses paid Travel and work with teens in exciting locations!
in Groups of leaders work with students in groups of 6
Global Works strives to provide young adults with rewarding service, language learning and adventure travel programs, which foster personal growth and promote social and cultural awareness for the participants and the communities involved.