Primate and Sloth Re-Introduction Project - Costa Rica
Throughout the year
* Minimum age 18.
* Previous experience is not required but is appreciated. However you are expected to be passionate about animals!
* Basic Spanish skills are necessary in order to communicate effectively with the team.
* If you plan to work with monkeys you are required to provide proof of a negative TBC test.
* Ability to take part in physical labour in a tropical climate.
* Necessary vaccinations
* Necessary flight & visas.
* Full travel & medical insurance. Please see our info pages for more information and to get a quote.
- Animal Sciences
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Studies
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
Cost in US$:
50 USD Project Fee + 295 GBP Placement Fee
Program Fees Include:
* Project Fee includes integration into the project, 24 hour support and all project activities.
* A flat, one-off Placement Fee of 295 GBP is charged per person per project. This covers our costs for promoting the project and providing our services. We offer full pre-departure support (for all necessary flights, visas and vaccinations) and ongoing assistance throughout your placement.
This Program is open to
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 2
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network