Paid Teaching + TEFL Training - China
China: Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou and 6 other cities
* Minimum age 21, maximum 55 years old (special cases can be discussed)
* BA or BSc university degree, education and language degrees are a plus.
* Native English speaker (US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand citizen)
* Full travel & medical insurance
* The participant should be willing to teach minimum 24 hours of English per week
* Willing to dress and behave properly
* Necessary vaccinations
* Necessary flights & visas. Return airfare reimbursement is sometimes available upon completion of your contract, however this will depend upon your chosen school and is not guaranteed.
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
USD 1500 / GBP 995 Project Fee. The Project Fee includes full 120 hour TEFL training course and certification, airport pick-up, welcome package (including stationary, teaching materials, loan of mobile phone) & in-country support. We offer full pre-departure support (for all necessary flights, visas and vaccinations) and on-going assistance throughout your placement. Depending on your background and previous experience as well as location of your teaching placement, you can expect to earn between $800 and $1200 USD per month. Daily living costs are approximately 16 USD per day, leaving you plenty of room to save on your salary.
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 2-10
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Job and Internship Network