Global Medicare Foundation Header Image Global Medicare Foundation Header Image

Public Health Intern

Priceless experience

I can say with confidence that my experience at Global Medicare Foundation last summer was a priceless one. Spending 6 weeks in a totally strange land, meeting people who love you so much and want to share with you their life experience, food, time and love is just heart taking. I must say the team of Global Medicare Foundation did an awesome job by introducing me to the local health and traditional authorities which facilitated my professional and social integration into the community. I had the opportunity to work with local nurses and this wonderful man Dr Emmanuel Enog, Ghanaian who has been working as surgeon in Cameroon for many years now. He was so amazing and gave me the opportunity to learn local health challenges and actively participate in clinical work which helped me gain first hand experience on tropical diseases.
I want to encourage anyone who wants to travel to Cameroon, Global Medicare Foundation offers an immense opportunity for learners and provide a suitable environment for learning and fun.