Global Learning Semestershttp://www.globalsemesters.com/Summer-Cypr...
228 Park Ave S #32004 New York, NY 10003-1502 United States
Cyprus: Nicosia (Lefkosia)
Early June - Early July
This program allows pre-veterinary students to study animal health and disease in large and domestic animals. This program is unique in study abroad, as it is a field-study course, and the academic experience is very hands-on including supervised practical and demonstration experiences at farms.
This is a superb summer experience for all biology, animal science or pre-veterinary students looking to enhance their knowledge and practice skills working with animals. All courses will be taught in English at the University of Nicosia, in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- A unique program with an academic curriculum focused on pre-veterinary studies
- An opportunity to study animal health and disease in large and domestic animals
- Hands-on field-based experience relevant to your academic work
- A unique skill-building experience to help you stand out from other job or graduate school applicants
- Immersion in the beautiful Mediterranean island of Cyprus, including extensive weekend excursions throughout the island
- Earn six credits toward your degree through fully-accredited coursework
- Courses are taught in English
- Inclusive fees and great program value
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
Please visit our website for up-to-date costs.
To prepare North American students to be leaders in an increasingly interconnected world. We aim to build competence - anyone attending college today will collaborate or compete with people and companies from around the world over the course of his or her career. It is difficult for someone to be effective in this global environment without some intercultural competencies and an awareness of current international issues. Lastly, we specifically aim to maintain affordable study abroad options within our network of programs.
It was one of the best experiences of my life. As a pre-vet student, I woke up every morning to do what I love more than anything - work with animals. I gained valuable hands-on experience and it o...More
Did you participate on a program with Global Learning Semesters?
Share your thoughts!