Global Learning Semestershttp://www.globalsemesters.com/Summer-Cypr...
228 Park Ave S #32004 New York, NY 10003-1502 United States
Cyprus: Agia Napa (Ayia Napa), Larnaca, Limassol and 2 other cities
Early June - Late July
The Summer in Cyprus program is a traditional immersion experience into the summer session at Intercollege, designed to provide substantial freedom for independent exploration of Nicosia and Cyprus. Summer courses operate on a different schedule than semester courses and, therefore, students on this program have significant amounts of free time during the week; this program is more suited to the independent and motivated student.
The program includes cultural events and travel to major cities in Cyprus on most weekends. Students who prefer a more structured experience should consider our other European or Mediterranean programs based in Cyprus.
- Nearly two months of immersion in Cyprus, a European country with a deep history, fascinating culture and hospitable people
- Ability to select courses from a broad, 30-50 course curriculum
- Extensive excursions throughout Cyprus to ancient castles, harbor towns, pine-scented mountains and crystal-clear beaches
- A lot of free time to explore Cyprus and the region independently
- Earn six credits toward your degree through fully-accredited coursework
- Courses are taught in English, the language of instruction at the University of Nicosia
- Inclusive fees and great program value
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
Please check our website for up-to-date program fees and costs
American and Canadian Participants.
To prepare North American students to be leaders in an increasingly interconnected world. We aim to build competence - anyone attending college today will collaborate or compete with people and companies from around the world over the course of his or her career. It is difficult for someone to be effective in this global environment without some intercultural competencies and an awareness of current international issues. Lastly, we specifically aim to maintain affordable study abroad options within our network of programs.
It was one of the best experiences of my life. As a pre-vet student, I woke up every morning to do what I love more than anything - work with animals. I gained valuable hands-on experience and it o...More
Did you participate on a program with Global Learning Semesters?
Share your thoughts!