Global Experiences Header Image Global Experiences Header Image

Summer Internship and Language Program In Barcelona

Best summer!

I've tried to get abroad for years, but things kept falling through with my school. It's been a dream to live abroad and Global Experiences finally allowed that to happen for me! This summer was incredible. I saw so many amazing places that were so easy to travel to from Barcelona, and the city itself had so much going on. From incredible street performers to some of the best food I've tasted...I didn't want to leave! It's going to be impossible to beat this summer, and the cherry on top of it all was the loving and amazing Location Coordinator, Inma. She helped make sure this was the best summer ever!

The summer of a lifetime

Thank you Global Experiences for a summer of fun and learning! I worked an internship in the tourism industry in Barcelona. I had a blast! The city offered so much to do that in my 2 months here I feel like the opportunities are still endless of new things I could do with my free time. I grew professionally and individually throughout this trip and would recommend it to anyone who is curious about living in another culture. My eyes have truly been opened and I know that I am going home with an unforgettable experience and new friendships. So happy I spent my summer with Global Experiences!

Go to BCN with Global Experiences.

I highly recommend this program. Not only my internship was awesome but the housing and people I met too. It's an amazing program and I would encourage everyone to try it out, you won't regret it !!!!

Wonderful Summer Experience

Global Experiences made the job of finding the perfect summer internship in Spain possible for me. In the midst of trying to network my way to any kind of job opportunity in Europe, stumbling upon GE was a life saver. My internship itself ended up being a great match for me, and I learned a ton about Public Relations as well as nearly perfecting my Spanish. I had an excellent experience in Barcelona this summer, and I felt like I could wander further out of my comfort zone and try new things and take bigger risks because I knew that If I ever faced challenges I couldn't overcome on my own, I would have someone from GE right there who had the experience and training to help get me through whatever the situation was.

Go GE

I highly recommend global experiences for anyone looking for an engaging internship abroad and looking to have a great group of people to hangout with. It has been an amazing experience and I am recommending it to all of my friends