Global Experiences Header Image Global Experiences Header Image

Fall & Springs Internships in Barcelona

Great decision!

Going to Barcelona with GE was a great decision! I was able to get hands on experience with a travel company doing content creation for their social media platforms. Although you would think working in a foreign country would be a bit scary, the work culture in Barcelona is far less intimidating and more welcoming than in the United States - a great place for those starting to enter the workforce. During my time in Barcelona I was able to meet locals, improve my Spanish, and learn about the history and culture of such a vibrant city. The international nature of the city means that so many other people are also trying to get involved and make friends so it is very easy to find activities and join in. Our program coordinator Inma had great tips on things to do in the city and how to get involved, she was a wonderful support system. Overall amazing experience, I am so glad I went to Barcelona!

Perfect Internship for Me

I immensely enjoyed my time in Barcelona because I had an AMAZING internship placement. The work culture perfectly fit my personality as well as my experience/career goals. If you're thinking about going abroad through GE I would advise you to be completely honest and as detailed as you can be about your expectations so they can find you the best fit possible.

You might be thinking it's a tad expensive. It is. But that's because it includes everything. My apartment was perfect. I cannot tell you how much I loved it. And the landlord was so prompt about fixing any issues we had with the apartment. Our apartment even included bi-weekly cleaning! It was a block and a half away from a metro station. Speaking of which, your metro pass is paid! You have no idea how stressful it is to try and plan out transportation with a limited pass. But GE takes the stress out of it with an unlimited pass. How thoughtful. There are also various social events which make sure you experience all of the must-see's and must-do's you otherwise wouldn't see/do because (let's face it) we're broke college kids.

As always, you get out what you put in.

The best investment of my life!

Global Experiences is THE program for you! This experience is an investment that will give you the opportunity to work in an awesome company as an intern, have fun in a new city, learn a new language, meet new people and have the best team to help you before and during the program. Finding an internship and a good place to stay is an easy and fun process with Global Experiences! What else can you ask for? If you wonder if you should sign up or not, I say do something for you and your future...Challenge your limits, don't miss this opportunity and sign up! It's so worth it! The last 12 weeks have been perfect and every single day was an adventure! I loved it!

Fall internship in Barcelona

Couldn't be happier with my decision to choose Barcelona as my host country. My internship with the software company Vreasy definitely met my exceptions, it gave me the perfect opportunity to work in a field I am interested in and I definitely feel like it will help me land my dream job in the future.
Our Program coordinator Inma was amazing! she was extremely knowledgable and planned fun and educating excursions every week.
I would highly recommend Global experiences Barcelona Program to anybody looking to gain solid work experience, while at the same time enjoy the beauty of traveling abroad.