Landscape Architect / Urban Design Architect / Landscape Designer
Throughout the year
- Architectural or interior design background.
- Good communication skills, it is essential for stimulating the creativity of our design team.
- Excellent skills with CAD software, especially 3D model making.
- Ability meeting deadlines, as we'll be working at a very fast pace with strict schedules.
- Chinese level: Beginner/intermediate, Chinese speaking is not essential as all of our design team speaks English and/or French, but as our courtyards are uniquely Chinese, you will be expected to master simple structural and architectural terms after a few weeks of working.
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
- Airport Pick-up/Drop off
- Welcome package
- Accommodation (Shared apartment)
*Private apartment (1 room) / homestay + 150 Euro/month
- Job or Internship placement
- Language course 2 hours/day, Mon-Fri except holidays.
- Visas help & registration
- Tours to famous places (Great wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace and more)
- Traveling inside the country (Trips to different famous places and cities outside Beijing)
*for 2+ weeks program.
- Social activities (Beijing Opera, Acrobats Show, Beijing Zoo and more)
- All study materials
- Overall assistance with any questions
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Job and Internship Network
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home