Get Into China: Software Developer
Throughout the year
* Creative and Analytical - You must be a great problem solver, with the ability to dive deeply into complex problems and emerge with clear and pragmatic solutions.
* Ability to create excellent code - You must write correct, clean and efficient code that you are proud of. You must be able to learn any programming language. We assume that you can use at least one of Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Perl or PHP.
* Passion - You must have passion for what you do. Involvement in Open Source projects or a portfolio of your hobby projects is a big plus.
* Ability to learn in English - You must have good enough English reading/writing to study new technologies in English quickly, and preferably a good base for improving your spoken English if necessary.
* Prior Knowledge of Python, Linux, Scrum, eXtreme Programming is a big plus.
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
- Airport Pick-up/Drop off
- Welcome package
- Accommodation (Shared apartment)
*Private apartment (1 room) / homestay + 150 Euro/month
- Job or Internship placement
- Language course 2 hours/day, Mon-Fri except holidays.
- Visas help & registration
- Tours to famous places (Great wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace and more)
- Traveling inside the country (Trips to different famous places and cities outside Beijing)
*for 2+ weeks program.
- Social activities (Beijing Opera, Acrobats Show, Beijing Zoo and more)
- All study materials
- Overall assistance with any questions
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Job and Internship Network
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home