Get Into China: Business Development Executive
Throughout the year
1. English language skills essential
2. Undertaking or have completed a Degree
3. Advantage if another language is spoken although not essential. This may include- German, French, Dutch, Italian, Belgian, Spanish, Russian etc.
4. Excellent telecommunication and presentation skills.
5. Ability to learn quickly.
6. Self-motivated, team player, independent and able to take initiative.
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
- Airport Pick-up/Drop off
- Welcome package
- Accommodation (Shared apartment)
*Private apartment (1 room) / homestay + 150 Euro/month
- Job or Internship placement
- Language course 2 hours/day, Mon-Fri except holidays.
- Visas help & registration
- Tours to famous places (Great wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace and more)
- Traveling inside the country (Trips to different famous places and cities outside Beijing)
*for 2+ weeks program.
- Social activities (Beijing Opera, Acrobats Show, Beijing Zoo and more)
- All study materials
- Overall assistance with any questions
Most of our partner companies pay a stipend. However the main reason why you should consider that position is about to get working experience in an international environment.
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 2-5
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network