OTHER PROGRAM DIRECTORIES

Internships in China - China Internship Program

Good Exposure

I am an architecture student and I was looking forward to an opportunity where I could sharpen my skills and ideas and I could make some real designs that would be applicable to new construction projects. Through getin2 china’s internship program I was able to find out new concepts that added a lot to my knowledge. What should be considered before designing a place or a building and also why is it so important to know what purpose the building will be serving. Your architecture might be fit for an office use but not for a hospital if you do not make sufficient changes to it. There is so much to learn in the field of architecture and I feel I have covered quite enough through this internship. The company our group was placed into was giving us enough exposure and learning experience. So all in all, a good experience.

Our Fun Summer Internship

My Summer internship in Marketing was so much fun. All my friends had also joined me in this internship and it was more like a picnic than an internship. Of course we learned a lot too but this was more like a summer camp than an internship. The lecture hours were very informative and then when we were taken to marketing departments of different companies, our learning was increased four folds. We got the chance to observe closely what are the activities in the marketing department of an organization. We were also fascinated by the lavish infrastructure all the marketing departments had as compared to the other departments of an organization. My friends and I were wishing to be employed at these organizations. When the internship was about to be over, we were so unhappy about it so we decided to take another internship next time in a different category.

Summer Finance internship

I am a finance student and last summer I decided to do internship in this subject. My interest in the subject was already there and after this internship I love studying this subject. Being placed at the finance department of a household product manufacturer, the task was to ensure the proper costing of all the products and to cut down the costs too by thinking of alternatives. We even visited the factory to see how much of an ingredient is consumed in the manufacturing of a single unit. There we also had to decide that if we decrease any ingredient from the recipe in order to reduce the cost what impact would it put over the product quality and performance. Another option was to use alternate ingredient that costs less. The basic aim is always to improve the product day by day while controlling the costs. The finance department has to take care of all these factors.

Helpful Lessons

In my internship program, the most interesting internship I thought would be in Human Resource. After studying the basic course and terms, we were placed into the Human Resource department of a multinational company. There it was the time for yearly appraisals and promotions. Our team along with the Human Resource department had series of meetings and discussions with the management over the performance of every employee. We learned evaluating performances of different employees, motivating employees and controlling the negative ideas and maintaining a healthy environment of work for maximum efficiency. I also got to know different attitudes and behaviors own should have in them in order to impress the management and what are those factors or habits one should completely avoid. With this internship I have learned all that what makes an employee efficient and successful and I will work on them to build in myself in order to be successful.

My new craze

I always wanted to be an RJ but as I didn’t choose it to be my career, I decided to study about media and have an internship in a radio station. Everyone around looked so busy at the station and just before a program was going to be aired, there was hustle bustle every where. Since everything was live, they had to make huge arrangements and ensure everything on time. What a good RJ should have is the presence of mind. There might be some technical issues during a program or something might not go right or as per plan, the person driving the show on air has to manage everything by quick response and ideas. Having a good voice is not just enough, it requires a lot more than that. Ever since after this internship, I rehearse programs while sitting in my room and may be one day I might have my own show on air.

View detailed rating

The Internship was helpful and great

With so much competition in the market between similar products, it is most important to market the product well. Marketing is a very interesting subject and there is no end to it. One can think of many ways in order to market the product better. I was placed at the marketing company of a manufacturing company of packed milk. With 5 other major competitors in the market, they had to make their product stand out through marketing it better. While the basic product remains the same, they had to think of ways how could they highlight its superior and different taste and its purity these being the distinctive features of the product. It is very challenging for the marketers to always come up with new ideas and to ensure that their techniques would work because they don’t have the choice to fail or else they will be dropped out from the market. Irrespective of what other factors are and how they affect the sales, it is considered the responsibility of the marketer. I learned all this and my internship was very interesting and I had a lot of fun.

My Marketing Internship

Nowadays, when internet is such a strong tool of doing business, the need of web designers has increased drastically. Every business needs a website or more than one and hence this is a worth pursuing career. Being a computer student, my internet skills were already sharp but as I realized how important it is to be able to develop a website, I chose to have an internship in it. Now I can make a number of websites in just one day and while sitting at home I can earn by using this skill I have just acquired. There are so many employers around the globe who would hire you to do this job for you. The requirement for a good web developer is increasing day by day and I am sure I have a long long way to go whereas I have just started. The internship is paying off well for me.

My experince

I am a law student and when I started studying law, I was always so confused on this subject. Apart from my class lectures, what was missing was an exposure to the law firms. I took this program that not only clarified a lot of my confusions and questions but also helped me understand how the law is applied to different procedures. Four of my fellow students also joined this program and together we just nailed it. We became so confident after this program that we all started to discuss and share our experiences of what we had learned about this law firm during our internship program. Since our concepts were clear, it helped us with the entire law course we took during our studies. We also had a lot of fun during the internship so we did not regret going to a summer camp and I didn’t regret going to our farmhouse in the vacations.

Simply Amazing

This internship program was simply amazing. My whole knowledge was put to use when I worked for this architecture firm. It was not only challenging but also it polished all my skills to best. Making different maps and designs helped me bring out the best in me. Also the firm gave a chance to contribute my talent and work on some of its projects. I felt so great when my architecture was chosen to implement with a little changes. I proudly showed that design to all my teachers at university and my friends and family. The entire training session made me feel that now I am ready to work in any organization. This internship was really a good experience. My friend also joined me in it and together we had a lot of fun along with a lot of learning. Every facility was available to support the program and make it a good experience.

The best of my Internships

Media is altogether a complex world. There is too much to learn and the learning cannot end in this world. I have always been interested in this world and when my parents gave me the option of choosing an internship program of my choice and interest, I didn’t have second thoughts in choosing an Internship in Media. I got to study what is this Media world about, how does it work and how does it keep going and improving day by day. I got to know about the technologies involved and the challenges and the beauty of this world. Also how does one start a career in this world and how does he progress. Whatever I see on the television, there is so much hard work involved behind it and so many people involved. The Industry is no doubt very interesting and colorful and the Media world becomes your passion. The Internship turned out to be really great and exciting.

The Human Resource Internship

Human Resource Management is a subject where you learn more with in an environment. I was given a project to analyze an organization with respect to Human Resource and understand the challenges that come across when you are working as a Human Resource Officer. I came across this Internship program that not only provided me a clear understanding on the topic but also I got the opportunity to study and analyze the organizational structure of a well known firm. I closely monitored the structure, problems, challenges, risks and the overall culture. Managing Human Resource and making sure every individual is deployed to the job that suits him and the company the best is a challenging job and you only get to learn the small details when you monitor an environment. This internship not only clarified my concepts and gave me an insight into the subject but also this became the deciding factor of my career.

The Best Holidays ever

Every Summer I wanted to have the best vacations ever either with my family on the farm house or with my friends some where. So my friends and I came across this Summer Internship Option and no doubt it was the best decision we could make. We enjoyed every bit of the whole program. Learning was so much fun under such an environment and arrangements. As one says an open mind thinks the best, the whole course was easily and well understood by us as we didn’t have any pressure of anything. In fact I would say that every college should work on the same pattern and set up. There should be internships offered in every vacation and there should be exposure to practical industry as well. This helps in widening one’s vision and one can have the perfect opportunity to learn. This was the best vacation ever, indeed and the one I would always remember.

Turning Point of My Life

I never had any goals in my life and I was a care free person right from the childhood. I heard my friends applied for this program and so did I and at that point of time too I was never serious and just thought to have some fun at a new place with my friends. This internship program not only changed my mind but also I started taking interest in my studies. The interesting way they delivered the lectures and discussions that we used to have, I became active in the internship program and took part in all the discussions. I had never actively participated in classes at the college but since my concepts were getting clear and I had a lot to talk about, I became an active participant. Also the organization that we visited, it was there that I decided what do I have to do in my life. This is why I am the Senior Manager Sales today at my organization.

Helpful experience for future

This Internship program has brought a huge change in my level of understanding and my concepts. Initially I was only dependent upon books for the knowledge and everything else I had to assume. But by taking this program I have learned the practical implications of all the concepts we learn at School. When you see things practically happening in front of you, that is when you learn the best and that you remember for your entire life. Working with the Marketing Team helped me learn and implement the Marketing concepts and it was definitely much more fun than just learning the definitions in your book. A lot of things you do not learn from your books, you learn with experience and by being there physically. Working and being guided by the experienced people of the Market definitely adds a cherry on the top of your learning pie. Now that I have successfully started my career I really feel this Internship program has been a blessing to me.

View detailed rating

Internship program abroad was fun

I was free in holidays and was thinking of going out on vacations with my friends. One of the friends suggested going on internship abroad which will help us learn while we also enjoy our vacation. It seemed a nice idea as it will help us to grow in experience as well as enjoy our holidays. We chose this program and spent the best vacations of my life. In the day time we used to learn on internship and enjoyed the night life there. People were also very welcoming and helped us out whenever we needed any guidance on the internship or at any other time. The food was as awesome and we learned a lot about the culture. We also participated in the different festivals during that time. The best part was the taste of the different food. We had many delicious meals and best time anyone can have while on an internship program.

View detailed rating

Internship and living there was fun and learning as well

Many students spend their summer vacations doing different things. I was no different. I was planning to spend my summer vacation chilling out. One of my friends was going for internship during the summer vacations. I had no specific plans so I went to join with him. Initially I was least interested in the program but then slowly I started linking it. The experience was very learning and improved my skills in many things. After returning from the program, I started to realize its complete benefits. During the class lecture I was able to grasp more and my understanding in many courses improved a lot. My teachers were so impressed with my better knowledge in the subject. I was able to score much higher than my previous scores. My parents are very happy for the decision I made to go on the internship program. I believe if I had not joined the internship program, I would not have succeeded to make everyone around me so happy.

living conditions were awesome. I had so much fun.

View detailed rating

I am proud of my daughter

My daughter was very confused in life. She didn’t know what to go for. She was always changing decisions about choosing a career. The most bothering question for us was will she be able to do the degree she is opting for. This was really hard to say but then we thought of a solution. I told my daughter to join internship program in order to know if she can do continue with the degree she has chosen. After joining the program I found a lot of changes in my daughter. She became responsible in many things at home and we could rely on her for that. She became much more dedicated at doing every work. Now she is doing her architect degree and will be graduating next month. I and my spouse are so happy and very proud of her. Thanks to the internship program which helped us a lot.

Program helped me succeed

Life was never so easy and I never thought of succeeding in life. There were times when no one believed in my abilities and I had lost all hopes but then one day I saw this program on internet. Initially it was hard to believe but then I had no other choice. I decided to go with it. Now after doing it everything seems like a dream. The program was taught me a lot while I was interning for it. Not only my abilities were improved but also the internship program added to my portfolio. Now when I go anywhere I am preferred over any other candidate and I choose jobs instead any employers choose me. The most important thing was the worthwhile experience on the internship and as well as the adventure I had while living there. People are very friendly and will help you out in case you have any problem living there.

View detailed rating

The experience has been wonderful

I never knew that joining a program will be such a nice experience. Initially it was hard for me to believe that there will be such a thing being offered but then when I tried it, I came to know that it is for real. The important aspect of the program was high learning and acquiring excellent skills. I joined the marketing area and learned a lot. The program started with learning different aspects of the product and then understanding how to market. Not only that the program was such a learning experience, I had a lot of fun living in china. I learned a lot about the Chinese culture and also was able to speak Chinese language fluently. Learning this language is surely going to be a plus point to my resume and employers will surely choose me for any job I apply for. I think that people from any area can opt for this program to realize unmatched benefits.

View detailed rating

Best way to secure your child's future.

Johnny is my only son, being a single mother I had always been very concerned about my child's brighter future. I had sent him to the best school there is, and even sent him to the NCSU to acquire his higher studies. However, I realized that studying in a good college will not be enough for him unless and until he acquires some international internship experience.

Which place would have been a better option than China to send my son to get an internship there. I personally did not know anyone in China who could have arranged my son an internship or could arrange him an accommodation.

After googling for this over the internet, i landed up on Get in2 China's website, and decided to give these guys a shot.

They only arranged my son and internship but also provided a very good place to stay.

Johnny used to email me about his day to day activities, and I was pretty much satisfied and carefree with everything that has been happening in China. My son got an internship in Hengyi Polyester company. Since he was already studying textiles. The internship proved to be quite helpful in not only building his career but also his experience in Hengyi served him well while he was winding up his Research Project over synthetic yarns.

The Marketing Summer Internship

One of the interesting subjects is marketing and therefore I decided to have my summer internship in it. How do you market your product is a very important question and would directly affect your sales. You have to design your sales and promotional schemes in a way that is competitive and still making the image constant. I learned a lot about various procedures in Marketing of a product and I also learned how to make your brand image. The training program was interesting by use of examples of different companies and products while our visits arranged to the marketing teams of well known companies gave us a good idea on the working and procedures of their marketing techniques. The marketing plan of a company is already defined and which is followed by the Marketing Team. It was also interesting to know how the competition sets or changes the marketing techniques of a company.

View detailed rating

Ready to join my dad’s business

Real State is a very interesting business these days and many people are making money out of it. It involves a lot of judgment and intuition to make a property decision because your money is involved in it. Not only yours but also other’s too. My Summer Internship in real state was very helpful and gave me a new direction in making property decisions. One right decision can yield a lot of money on your investment. The internship taught me many such techniques by which it can be judged whether an investment would be yielding the desired results. I am now ready to join my father’s real state business and also I am always there to give him my suggestions and share what I have learned. The internship was enough to open up my mind and to give me a clear picture of the real state business. My father is very happy to see me taking interest in his business.

Gifted me confidence

I am a salesman and I was facing serious problems those days just when I decided to take an internship in Sales. I was never able to meet my monthly targets those days and the commission too was impossible for me. Through this course I learned several ways and techniques by which I can convince the customer to buy my product. I learned understand the psyche of people and that before offering my product what should I judge in the person in front of me and the surrounding environment. Now before making an offer, I judge the interest of the person and also how much is he/ she willing to pay. I have also learned how to build trust and long term or permanent customers who would believe whatever you say and would only buy from you. Now I hit the highest sales most of the months and also my confidence level has increased drastically.

Ready to take a flight

Just when I thought to start my own collection of paintings, I thought to groom my skills a bit. So I took the internship in an art gallery. There I was able to work on different themes and patterns using different strokes and techniques. I learned a lot of new things and so many paintings there inspired me a lot. Our instructor was a very fine artist and her paintings always inspired me. I was able to make abstract, floral, still life and different other types of paintings on canvas. With this internship, my mind was opened to creativity and my fingers used to work automatically reading whatever is in mind. My floral designs were always appreciated the most in the group and liked by my instructor too. Now I am fully ready to go about my plans as an artist and start my own collection and make my hobby and my interest, a profession.

The Bank Internship

I am an Accounting student and I aim to join a bank. So I chose internship in a bank. The lecture course of the internship helped me to make a strong base of my concepts and since there was no pressure of any class tests, exams or class participation, I learned freely. Then the internship in the bank helped to understand the overall culture, the procedures and also what methods of accounting are widely used in day-to-day procedures. What is it important to learn and what is the basic concept upon which all the banks are formed. How do they make money and how do they rotate it and how do they manage to gain profit. All banks work upon the same formula. I also got to observe closely the environment in banks and found out that banks are very well organized and disciplined as compared to other organizations or institutions. The internship was very useful overall.