Men with facepaint of France's flag Men with facepaint of France's flag

• The Employer

• Pay and Benefits

• Professional Development

Spain Life

Being an au pair is super common in Spain. I met so many other people who were doing it. Unlike them, however, I was amazingly happy with the family I was placed with through Geovisions. I got to experience Spanish life in a small town outside of Madrid and still be well connected with the commuter train to Madrid to experience the city nightlife. Other people I met had less free time to explore the city/surrounding area or had complaints about the actual expectations of being an au pair. There was never any of that with my family.

• The School/Placement

• Pay and Benefits

• Teacher Support

Totally Amazing

I had a fantastic time on my trip and through the GeoVision's program. Throughout the whole application process, my questions were always answered and addressed in a timely matter and I felt confident that GeoVisions was working to find me a family. While abroad, I got to see and experience many new things! I always felt like I had the support of GeoVisions if I had needed them during my time away. It is a fantastic program and I had an amazing trip!

One of the best experiences of my life so far!

GeoVisions walk and talk program in Spain was an amazing experience. From the very beginning GeoVisions was there to help me with any questions or concerns I had. They helped me to get in touch with students who were also working in Spain, which made it easier to assimilate. Sara made sure to check up on me periodically during my trip to make sure I was adjusting well; she was great throughout my entire experience! The GeoVisions staff in Spain was wonderful as well and emailed me as soon as I got to Spain to welcome me. My host family was great and I will remember the memories made for a lifetime. GeoVisions is a wonderful way in which to explore different cultures and parts of the world; I would highly suggest it to anyone who wants to work and explore abroad. You will not regret it!