Men with facepaint of France's flag Men with facepaint of France's flag

• The School/Placement

• Pay and Benefits

• Teacher Support

Summer teaching program

This has been such an amazing opportunity that GeoVisions has provided me with. This allowed me to teach abroad without giving up my job at home. Thailand is filled with such caring and kind people. I felt support from the teachers at my school and the people in my town. GeoVisions slowly introduced us to Thailand in a way that made me feel safe and comfortable with this new country. I learned many things about the culture and teaching in Thailand during our week long orientation before being sent to my school.

Geovisions is such a fantastic organization!

• The School/Placement

• Pay and Benefits

• Teacher Support

The best summer of my life

I can honestly say this has been the best summer of my life. Its sad to thin its coming to an end. I wish I had more time to stay in this genuinely beautiful and peaceful country. If I was not starting a new job back in New York City, I would extent my contract with out a doubt. While I came here to teach my students, they have taught me so much more in return. I have learned the value of patience which is not easy growing up in New York.

GeoVisions was such a great company to start with and Xplore Asia was a great transition into a country I knew nothing about. GeoVisions had such great customer service and would answer to any and every (which was a lot) e-mail I sent. Since me and my girlfriend were doing the Summer Teach in Thailand together they assured us there would be no problem placing us together. Which there was not. However, they have ZERO knowledge of the placement as the second you land in Bangkok you are handed off to a company called XploreAsia. XploreAsia was a great company which really made the transition easy. This is a culture I knew nothing about and after a full action packed week orientation I felt as if I have been here for years! The hardest part about orientation was leaving the people we formed such tight relationships with in that short week. I don't have a negative thing to say about this experience as I kept my exactions low (one thing you have to do in this country). Go in with an open mind and know what you want to get out of the experience. I would love to do it again, if not here, somewhere else across the world!

Thank you GeoVisions and XploreAsia!