Men with facepaint of France's flag Men with facepaint of France's flag

Life-Changing Summer In Thailand

Summer in Thailand!

This program was not only a month of fun, touring, teaching, and excitement, but one that really opened my eyes to the world around us. The program kept us going and experiencing all that Thailand had. We did everything you could think to do during our time there. Teaching the kids was an incredibly rewarding experience and I will never forget the joy on their faces seeing us at the school every morning. I loved how we also worked with organizations to help them solve real problems that they are dealing with and help them with the solution implementation - the "fieldwork" set-up went beyond sitting in a classroom and working on a case study. They program had the perfect balance of work and play! We got to tour the area, enjoy the food, and culture that Thailand is! Leaving was definitely hard and I hope to return soon.

Unique experience in Thailand

The program was very special and I got to experience Thailand both culturally and through working with different NGOs there. Staff was very helpful and supportive throughout the journey. We got to visit tourists attractions as well as teach English to Thai school children. Overall, it was a very unforgettable and irreplaceable experience, where I get the chance to develop useful skills such as communication and presentation skills as well as immerse myself in the Thai culture.