Men with facepaint of France's flag Men with facepaint of France's flag

Walk and Talk Program: Italy

GeoVisions has been nothing but incredible in allowing me to gain a priceless experience that has forever changed my life. I speak highly go GeoVisions to all of my friends and family when sharing the experience I had abroad and will continue to do so!!

• Professional Development

Au Pairing in Italy with Geovisions; why wouldn't you!?

I was an Au Pair with the absolute best family I could have ever hoped for, for two months. It was simply the best summer I've ever had. At first I was a little nervous about living in a foreign country, where I don't speak the language but before long, I was settled in and loving the Italian life style. The family are from Pisa, but move to a coastal town called Lido di Camaiore in the summer months, so we all stayed together in their house there, and it was amazing. In the morning, it'd just be me and Gherardo (5yrs) so I'd get him fed and watered before heading to the beach by bike. We'd spend the morning and early afternoon at the beach: in the sea, pool or playing with his friends before heading home for some pasta. At weekends I had lots of free time and travelled to: Florence, Lucca, Pisa, Viareggio, Venice, Rome, Sienna and Cinque Terre during my time in Italy.
I would highly recommend Geovisions as your Au Pair company, they are very friendly, helpful and everything you want from a company - and will find you the best family that you can hope for!

Au Pairing in Italy

I was in Italy as an au pair for three and a half months, and it was a lovely time. I worked in the morning for about five hours doing various tasks such as preparing breakfast and doing English homework and playing with the nine year old girl that I watched. After that I would go to the beach with the family or meet up with some of the other au pairs in the area for a gelato. On weekends we would take day trips to the surrounding areas. Once we even went to France! The family was very nice and they treated me like I was one of their daughters. I would recommend this program to anyone who wants an adventure, but is short on funds.

• The School/Placement

• Teacher Support

The Best Summer Ever

I had the most amazing experience this summer; aupairing in Italy. It was everything I imagined and more. I could not have changed anything about my tri. my family was awesome, I met sooo many people and I created a life for myself there. All I can say is aupairing is the BEST way for a young person to travel and you will not regret doing it too.

Au Pair for Gallia Family

My experience has been very positive with the Gallia family. My living situation was wonderful; their house is absolutely gorgeous! The children were great. I will miss them when I leave. We traveled to beautiful places on the weekends and they fed me the most delicious food. I appreciated being able to interact with their extended family as well.

Geovisions Did A Great Job Of Matching Me Up With A Good Family.

I was very pleased with the GeoVisions program. They matched me up nicely, and the family was really fun to work with and get to know.