Men with facepaint of France's flag Men with facepaint of France's flag

• The Employer

• Pay and Benefits

• Professional Development

Au Pair in Germany

So far, my experience as an Au Pair in Germany has been great. GeoVisions has been extremely helpful, especially in the time leading up to my trip. I was paired with a great family, with many similar interests. Since being here, GeoVisions has checked up on me several times. I have only been here for a month, and so far, all is well! I would suggest this experience to anyone.

• Professional Development

• Pay and Benefits

• The Employer

Au Pair

I have been here for just over a month. GeoVisions was extremely helpful in the time before I came. This is my first time living abroad, so of course, I was a bit anxious in the time before I left. I had a person with GeoVisions assigned to me, so I had someone to answer any questions, both over phone and email. This definitely ,made me feel more comfortable about leaving. Since arriving, my agent has checked in with me several times, and is always available for questions. As of right now (I'm only 1 month in), I would recommend this trip to anyone looking to take a year off of school, or for after graduation. Great way to experience a new country!