France: Béziers, Cap-d'Agde,Le and 2 other cities
The Gastronomicom Institute offers eight different extensive programs in French language and culinary arts. Each program includes an equal amount of French lessons and culinary classes, each specific to the type of cooking. Programs include cooking, pastry and beverage. Among those programs is the option to accept an internship with a luxury hotel and restaurant in France for four months that will be provided by the school. At the end of each program, students will receive a certificate or diploma if they are completing their internship. The institute offers one month to two year programs and is especially beneficial for students studying hospitality management, French, tourism management, or culinary arts.
1. Each program provides a French professional language certificate and French cooking, pastry and beverage certificates or diplomas.
2. Balanced French, cooking, and cultural lessons
3. Twelve week programs provide free weekends with accommodated travel in France for one week
4. Training programs include internships provided by the school
5. All majors welcome to apply, but beneficial for culinary and hospitality management students
2-4 Week, 3-6 Month, 7-12 Month, Multiple Year
Fall, Spring, Winter, Trimester
Please inquire for specific dates.
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
- Good level of English (550 TOEFL) some knowledge of hospitality industry and specially food and beverage
- Minimum 18 years old
- Culinary Arts / Cooking
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
- Culinary Arts
- Food Science And Nutrition
- Intensive Language
- Internship Programs
Cost in US$:
Please contact us for more info.
Program Fees Include:
All the courses + lodging + food demonstrations + medical check up and transportation at the arrival from the airport (beziers) or the railway station (agde) + internship 4 months in France.
- Academic Reinforcement
- Adult Education
- Professional Services
Any kind of person with a good level of English (550 TOEFL) and some knowledge about hospitality industry and specially food and beverage.
from 18 to 60 years old
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Post Services Include
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Job and Internship Network