The Gastronomicom Institute offers eight different extensive programs in French language and culinary arts. Each program includes an equal amount of French lessons and culinary classes, each specific to the type of cooking. Programs include cooking, pastry, sommelier, and fine dining food and beverage. Among those programs is the option to accept an internship with a luxury hotel and restaurant in France for four months that will be provided by the school. At the end of each program, students will receive a certificate or diploma if they are completing their internship. The institute offers one month to two year programs and is especially beneficial for students studying hospitality management, French, tourism management, or culinary arts.
1. Each program provides a French professional language certificate and French cooking, pastry, wine, fine dining food and beverage certificates or diplomas.
2. Balanced French, cooking, and cultural lessons
3. Twelve week programs provide free weekends with accommodated travel in France for one week
4. Training programs include internships provided by the school
5. All majors welcome to apply, but beneficial for culinary and hospitality management students