Animal Science - Pre-Veterinary Summer Program
Belize: San Ignacio
The Animal Science - Pre-Veterinary Program features two courses: Wild Life and Exploring Animal Health and Diseases.
This course is ideal for Zoology, Animal Science, Veterinary, or Pre-Veterinary students. Participants get the chance to gain working knowledge of health, habitat, and reproductive issues concerning wildlife and zoo animals in Belize.
Exploring Animal Health and Diseases in Belize
This course is designed for students of Veterinary, Pre-Veterinary, Zoology, or Animal Science. Students can earn working knowledge on health and husbandry issues concerning cattle and horses (dairy and beef) in Belize.
1. Enroll in the only US accredited program in the country.
2. Feel secure with the program's full support services.
3. Learn from committed and experienced faculty.
4. Have a rewarding study abroad experience with the program's emphasis on experiential learning.
5. Learn Spanish through the Bilingual community in Belize.