Animal Science - Pre-Veterinary Summer Program
The Animal Science - Pre-Veterinary Program features two courses: Wild Life and Exploring Animal Health and Diseases.
This course is ideal for Zoology, Animal Science, Veterinary, or Pre-Veterinary students. Participants get the chance to gain working knowledge of health, habitat, and reproductive issues concerning wildlife and zoo animals in Belize.
Exploring Animal Health and Diseases in Belize
This course is designed for students of Veterinary, Pre-Veterinary, Zoology, or Animal Science. Students can earn working knowledge on health and husbandry issues concerning cattle and horses (dairy and beef) in Belize.
1. Enroll in the only US accredited program in the country.
2. Feel secure with the program's full support services.
3. Learn from committed and experienced faculty.
4. Have a rewarding study abroad experience with the program's emphasis on experiential learning.
5. Learn Spanish through the Bilingual community in Belize.
May 29 - June 28, 2014
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
- Animal Science
- Biomedical Sciences
- Dairy Science
- Veterinary Medicine/science
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
* Tuition up to 6 credits hours
* Lab and field fees
* Round trip airport transfers on group arrival and departure days
* Ground transportation to and from field sites
* Double occupancy accommodation
This Program is open to
American and Canadian Participants.
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 5 to 10 students
Application Process Involves
- Disciplinary Clearance Form
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
15 working days