Instituto Estelar Bilingue Header Image Instituto Estelar Bilingue Header Image

One Day Spanish Classes in Costa Rica

• The Campus

I love Estelar!

Adriana is a wonderful teacher because she is so patient and encouraging. She is also interested in the conversation and not just placating you. She is engaging and responds to your own strengths and weaknesses, helping you improve, not just 'going by the book'. She also encourages and facilitates lots of conversation and always helps you feel comfortable speaking.

I love Estelar. Each time I come for the immersion program, I learn a little bit more and am always encouraged to keep studying my Spanish. The teachers and the environment around the school are always warm, welcoming and professional. This time I took the one-day class, and it was great! I look forward to returning to Estelar, and, in the meantime, I'll keep taking Skype classes from my home.

• The Campus

Effective and fun Spanish class!!

I absolutely loved my experience in the Intermedio one-day Spanish class! When I took Spanish classes in high school, so much of the lesson was focused on grammar. Therefore, I never learned to speak very well. In contrast, the Spanish classes here at Estelar are heavily focused on speaking! Spending hours in a Spanish speaking environment greatly improved my confidence in speaking Spanish and helped me remember the things I had forgotten! Also, the teacher did a great job of making learning a new language fun through various games and activities.