Frontier participants Frontier participants

Costa Rica Teaching

The staff was nice

Met as I stepped off the plane and walked straight to house. The coordinator very friendly, informative and understanding.

Fantastic

The in country training was fantastic, Harriette was very informative. This was both professional and personal and very clear and helpful. Staff are fantastic, professional and friendly. Lots to do as I was kept busy and entertained. Massive thumbs up for Harriette and Beya. Really lovely people that make the trip here totally worth while.

Very worthwhile

I was met at the airport by the project co-ordinator at the correct time, the transfer to the house itself was smooth and the tour of the town and the brief at the project were both conducted very professionally and efficiently, while any questions I had were addressed and explained thoroughly. The teaching experience with the children, and the building of relationships with them was the most unforgettable part of this trip. I have given a high rating as I felt that everything was explained to me very well, it seemed to be well organized and there were opportunities to work within the community. I also felt that the work was very worthwhile and was doing real good in and for the community, and my expectations were met.

Overall I really enjoyed it

Overall I really enjoyed the teaching and the local town,but after a couple of weeks you tend have done what there is to do in the town, so if coming for longer than 4 weeks, I would definitely plan to some things outside of Puerto Jimenez.