Frontier participants Frontier participants

Central America Ethical Adventure Trail

Central American ethical adventure trail review

I've just come back from my Central America Ethical Adventure Trail and i'm missing it already. The Frontier trail leader did so well to make this an amazing cultural and insightful experience. My time teaching will live with me forever, along with all the exciting adventures through Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua & Costa Rica. Yes that’s 5 countries. I would definitely recommend this project.

In love with Central America!

Before I arrived I wasn’t sure what the food would be like and thought I would lose some weight. However, I have never eaten so much in my life! I'm not sure how I will go on without my breakfast Burrito and daily Tacos. The group have been great, after just 2 weeks I feel like I've known them for years and everyone really pulls together and helps each other out. My favourite place we have stayed is probably in the Jungle palace in Palenque. It was beautiful and great to hear all the animals at night. I'm really looking forward to volunteering at a school in Honduras and of course doing scuba diving! Loving the trip and love Frontier...Can't recommend it enough!

I feel a lot more world wise.

The project was a new experience. A lot of hard work but I think it's something that builds character. I'm happy I did it, I feel a lot more world wise. After this I can do anything and eat anything! Thanks you Chloe for all the hard work you put in to the trail.