Frontier participants Frontier participants

Cambodia Marine Conservation and Diving

I really enjoyed the project overall

The accommodation, food and general camp life conditions exceeded what I had expected. I really enjoyed the project overall.

All staff were very professional and organised.

All staff were very professional and organised. Camp life was run very efficiently and jobs shared fairly to make it very enjoyable.

Really need more than 4 weeks

Really need more than 4 weeks to fully experience the camp and to make full use of my Diving equipment. Very smooth running of the camp, felt relaxed all the time. I am leaving Koh Smach with a greater knowledge of the science and need for conservation.

Frontier went out of their way to be helpful

From the beginning of the process, Frontier went out of their way to be helpful which to a first time volunteer helped put my mind at ease. As soon as I arrived in Madagascar, the staff were friendly and enthusiastic about our arrival. They continued to be attentive and helpful to us for the duration of my time. The camp conditions were better than my worried expectations thought they might be and it was easy to settle in to my temporary new home. The project itself got started quickly and we were soon off out in the forest. Although for me personally I would have liked more adventurous trips, like ourone into Lokobe, and more lemur sightings, there were enough daily trips into the forest to keep people nice and busy!